Certificate course in Advanced Project Management
As organizations move to a projectised approach to work, the demand for professionals with advanced project management qualifications and skills rises.
And with 80% of high-performing projects being led by certified project managers*, it’s increasingly apparent that the right project management skills will result in success.
Move beyond the basics with this advanced project management course from UCT, and create a project plan that speaks to your specific organisational needs. Become invaluable to any employer as an expert project manager, by addressing process problems and providing the solutions for optimal project performance – all backed by your UCT certificate.
London school of advanced legal studies Advanced Project Management Program is an executive education certificate program offered by London school of advanced legal studies Center for Professional Development that teaches managers in a variety of fast-paced industries how to use the concepts, methods and tools of project management to execute their organizations’..
What will set you apart?
This online advanced project management course will ensure you’re recognised as a project management expert by equipping you to:
- Construct a comprehensive and strategic project plan, suited to your industry
- Master the complexities and requirements around large-scale projects
- Understand project scope, risk, time and cost, ensuring quality in all projects you manage
- Lead with confidence with a project management online course approved by the top management Ngo’s and MNC’s
This online advanced project management course will help you be recognised as an industry-expert. With a personalized and supported framework, you will study in your own time, guided by industry experts and a dedicated support team. Here’s what you’ll cover:
- Orientation Module: Welcome to your Online Campus
- Course Module 1: Strategic project management
- Course Module 2: The project manager
- Course Module 3: The project management process
- Course Module 4: Managing project integration, stakeholders and initiation
- Course Module 5: Managing project scope
- Course Module 6: Managing project time
- Course Module 7: Managing project cost
- Course Module 8: Managing project risk
- Course Module 9: Managing project quality
- Course Module 10: Managing project communications and procurement
- Course Module 11: Managing talent in projects
- Course Module 12: Project delivery and closure
Advanced Project Management program has been a high-quality leadership and management professional education program for project managers around the world. The program blended academic theory with proven project management techniques from leading companies to provide crucial insights and practical tools for managing projects, portfolios and complex systems.
The program was created by LONDON SCHOOL OF ADVANCED LEGAL STUDIES Learned Professional teachers And Field Specialist and was extended as a partnership of the Social Center for Professional Development and Learning. Across the years the program was delivered, more than 1000 professionals from across the world completed the program.
Participants in the program were primarily project managers who manage all sizes of projects and initiatives, with a minimum of a bachelor’s degree and three to five years of experience managing projects.
The core courses of the program focused on project management. Participants could customize their learning experience by focusing their electives in execution, strategy, leadership, innovation or decision-making. Courses were taught by Subserve Research Institute of Social Engineering and Rural Technology faculty and leading industry experts and were delivered online, at work and at Subserve Research Institute of Social Engineering and Rural Technology.
Upon successfully completing three required courses and three elective courses, a participant received the Certificate from Subserve Research Institute of Social engineering And Rural Technology
If you participated in the program and would like to access your records of completion, please contact Student & Client Services at
Click for more information about the courses that were included in the program:
Level and demands
This course is designed specifically to benefit engineers, scientists, managers and other staff in large or small public and private sector organizations. It is designed for those who have responsibility for project and programme management who want to improve their knowledge of the latest developments in this area. Some prior experience of project management is expected.